PLAYSTUDIOS, Inc. is the creator of the groundbreaking playAWARDS loyalty platform, and a publisher and developer of award-winning mobile games, including the iconic Tetris® mobile app, POP! Slots, myVEGAS Slots, myVEGAS Blackjack, my KONAMI Slots, myVEGAS Bingo, and MGM Slots Live. Besides USA and Asia, Playstudios Europe has opened its doors in Belgrade in 2021. We are working on the Pop! Slots and MGM Slots Live games and from this year, we are working on the new Tetris® app. We are a dynamic and young-minded environment, blooming with talented developers, creatives, quality assurance professionals and other leaders working together to change the face of social gaming!
We are looking for a talented Sound Designer to join our growing team of creatives in Belgrade!
- Work closely with the Creative Director & Game Team to define and develop the audio direction for the game.
- During pre-production, participate in research and reference gathering for potential music themes, sound effects, and voiceover options for the project.
- Create melodies for various aspects of our games keeping in mind the purpose of each game segment.
- Create sound effects appropriate for the theme of any given project.
- Communicate with external voice talent in order to produce voiceover assets for our games according to direction and brief.
- Work closely with technical artists on sound implementation for our projects.
- Meet Studio deadlines and milestones as set by the product managers and art leads.
- Diagnose and solve audio & technical issues.
- 2+ years of experience in sound design for games, animation, or marketing
- A strong audio portfolio showcasing composing skills as well as an SFX design skillset
- Expert knowledge of industry-standard DAW software
- The capability of keeping the audio assets ‘live’ for easy editing, revision, and adjustments.
- Ability to communicate in a sound language and to identify and define audio design issues and solutions
- Ability to take and apply constructive feedback
- Excellent sound design skills, including good knowledge of genres and composition principles
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A passion for games is a plus
- Knowledge of current industry trends in-game audio design is a plus
Please send your CV exclusively in English and include a portfolio link when applying.