WHY WE NEED YOU:
We’re looking for a Software Engineer to join our Football Engine team, a small yet highly-capable group of engineers responsible for developing our 3D football simulation engine. You will work directly with Senior Engineers, Animators, and Technical Artists to develop our real-time 3D animation capabilities and help us achieve our goal of delivering authentic and fun football to our players.
Experimenting with cutting-edge tech brings you joy? This is your time to shine!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Implement software techniques for realistic animation of humanoids and their interactions to allow our games to look their best
- Develop solutions for physically realistic simulations of motion and rigid collision
- Work with Animators to deliver high quality animation content
- Implement optimized algorithms that enable motion simulation to run on mobile devices, without sacrificing visual fidelity
- Proactively research and identify new developments in the field of real-time humanoid animation that could positively impact our games
- Offer a fresh perspective and question why things are done a certain way
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 2+ years of software engineering experience
- Strong software engineering fundamentals, including coding, algorithms and problem solving
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Capacity to dream big and execute with pragmatism
- Ability to communicate well with both technical and non-technical peers
- A genuine passion for games and creating technology that empowers others
- Fast learner
- Team player
- Familiarity with Unity or other game engines
- Familiarity with C# and its frameworks
- Familiarity with any game animation systems or libraries
- Football knowledge
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
- The competitive compensation package, perks and benefits: unlimited vacation days, flexible working hours, premium private medical insurance for you and your family, offsites abroad for the whole company, fully-paid maternity leave, employee stock purchase plan, access to L&D platforms and opportunities and many more.
- State-of-the-art workspace: Nordeus provided breakfast, lunch, snacks, and beverages, a fully-equipped gym, organized sports activities (yoga, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, basketball, football, boot camp), your own parking spot, an ergonomic workstation, top-notch tech equipment (including laptop, mobile phone and bill coverage, and other tech), a kids’ playroom, a music corner, board and video games + latest consoles. We make sure your life at Nordeus is hassle-free.
- High level of creative freedom: trust, respect, teamwork are the essence of who we are. We inspire and support each other to bring the joy of winning to the lives of millions.
- Playing your part in the future of our games: with over 260M registered users, Top Eleven is the world’s most successful football management game. With another game in the works, we are continuing our efforts to create powerful gaming experiences built to last.
- Working with experienced game makers: you will be a part of a multicultural team of over 180 employees from different countries.
- Making an impact: we are putting Serbia on the global map of gaming and working closely with the local community to develop the gaming ecosystem.