WHY WE NEED YOU:
Our games impact the quality of life for all football fans and because of that we are seeking a Senior QA Software Engineer focused on quality to help us in a mission of delivering the best football experience to millions of users through our games. Our QA team participates in all phases of game development with a focus on leading technical testing and automation efforts, developing the test strategy and test plans of new projects while considering long-term feature roadmap and cross-team integration of these features.
Are you familiar with various testing techniques and methodologies, with a dream of making games? We can’t wait to meet you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Design and implement best testing practices by following industry trends on QA technologies, tools and techniques
- Identify strategic problems and opportunities that will improve QA discipline and game production process
- Mentor and provide training assistance to Junior QA Software Engineers
- Mentor developers and other team members by sharing and providing technical guidance and best QA practices
- Design, manage, and execute test cases and report on defects
- Focus on quality from the beginning by participating and providing a QA perspective in all game-development phases
- Collaborate with your team members and team leadership to determine the overall testing strategy
- Provide timely support by generating required test data and test cases in alignment with the expected product needs
- Design and build in-house reliable and scalable automation frameworks, to support the current and enable future technology stacks
- Implement high-quality test automation solutions for functional, regression and performance testing within a continuous integration environment
- Monitor the health of live products in order to detect potential flaws in live games (user experience issues, cheats, exploits, bugs…)
- Work closely with Customer Support and our users to investigate specific events and problems
- Contribute to hiring by interviewing candidates and improving the hiring process
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a brainy go-getter with a passion for excellence, but also a team player who has:
- Proven work experience in the software development industry
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Understanding of software design principles, object-oriented programming, patterns, algorithms, and data structures
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering (or equivalent experience)
- Solid coding skills in Java, C#, and relational databases
- A genuine passion for games and game-making, not just software development
- Enthusiasm for building and maintaining automation frameworks, proactively identifying production bottlenecks in order to help formulate solutions
- Committed to fast (and lifelong) learning with a T-shaped mindset
- Ability to communicate well with both technical and non-technical peers
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
- The competitive compensation package, perks and benefits: unlimited vacation days, flexible working hours, premium private medical insurance for you and your family, offsites abroad for the whole company, fully-paid maternity leave, employee stock purchase plan, access to L&D platforms and opportunities and many more.
- State-of-the-art workspace: Nordeus provided breakfast, lunch, snacks, and beverages, a fully-equipped gym, organized sports activities (yoga, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, basketball, football, boot camp), your own parking spot, an ergonomic workstation, top-notch tech equipment (including laptop, mobile phone and bill coverage, and other tech), a kids’ playroom, a music corner, board and video games + latest consoles. We make sure your life at Nordeus is hassle-free.
- High level of creative freedom: trust, respect, teamwork are the essence of who we are. We inspire and support each other to bring the joy of winning to the lives of millions.
- Playing your part in the future of our games: with over 260M registered users, Top Eleven is the world’s most successful football management game. With another game in the works, we are continuing our efforts to create powerful gaming experiences built to last.
- Working with experienced game makers: you will be a part of a multicultural team of over 180 employees from different countries.
- Making an impact: we are putting Serbia on the global map of gaming and working closely with the local community to develop the gaming ecosystem.
- Home away from home: Belgrade satisfies everyone- nightlife and unique music venues; design-centric neighborhoods and galleries; live sports; international cuisine; you name it. Life in Belgrade is also particularly suitable for families, with excellent international schools and nursery options. Want to learn more? Check out our Living in Belgrade page and FAQ section!