Wargaming is looking for a passionate Render Developer to join our dynamic Game Engine Development team. This position includes working on development of a cross-platform game engine which is written in C++.You will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies used in the gaming industry.
What will you do?
- Implement new and improve existing graphic features
- Refactoring, code optimization, fix graphic bugs
- Writing code according to code style
- Creation of tech documentation
What are we looking for?
- 2+ year of experience in commercial C++ development
- Experience in any graphics API (DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL)
- Experience in writing shaders (GLSL, HLSL)
- Basic knowledge of linear algebra (vectors, matrices, quaternions)
- Experience in creation of own 3D demo applications or creation of own engine
- Knowledge and experience in working with debugging and profiling tools (Nsight, Renderdoc, PIX etc)
- Understanding the graphics pipeline and GPU architecture
- Practical knowledge of DirectX 11/12/Vulkan
- Advanced level of Russian
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- An intermediate level of English