Demagog Studio is seeking a QA Tester
Demagog Studio is a small indie gaming and animation company with a focus on storytelling. Are you competent, curious, amiable and a team-worker?
We’re looking for a motivated and detail-oriented problem-solver to join our team as a QA Tester. You will work alongside artists and developers to ensure the highest-quality video games are delivered.
- Review and analyze system specifications;
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results;
- Evaluate product code according to specifications;
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects;
- Report bugs and errors to development teams;
- Help troubleshoot issues;
- Conduct post-release/post-implementation testing;
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development.
Requirements and skills:
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus;
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Passion for video games
What do we offer:
- Opportunity to work on an original in-house IP (The Cub and Highwater)
- Flexible work hours
- Office in city center
We started as a team of four in 2012 with small experimental mobile games. In 2017 we gathered a bigger team of seven and made Golf Club: Wasteland. Early in 2021, we began working with two publishers on The Cub and Highwater within the same universe.
If you are interested send us your application!
You can send your application, CV and example projects to: email@example.com