Would you like to start your career in engineering while also learning more about business?
If so, our QA Internship might be the perfect fit for you.
We’ve designed this three-month-long internship to introduce you to one of the most exciting engineering roles!
Did you know that QA Engineers in Nordeus don’t just test the final output? On the contrary, they are a vital part of game development at every step of the process. They gather business context and combine it with software expertise to investigate and solve different challenges in a complex environment.
With a dedicated mentor by your side, you’ll actively contribute to a live product, gaining hands-on knowledge in delivering the best football experience to millions of users through our games!
Ready to make the first steps in your career? Apply now!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Learn and apply QA principles in different challenges on a real product with a large user base
- Participate in developing testing tools
- Collaborate with a team of professionals with diverse backgrounds to shape testing strategies in different stages of game development
- Design, manage, and execute test cases and report on defects
- Impact the speed of manual testing by implementing test automation solutions, and gain real-in-game exposure to functional, regression, and performance testing
- Monitor the health of live products by detecting and investigating potential issues
- Help create a better user experience by addressing user-related problems, cheats, exploits, and bugs
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Final years of studies (3rd and 4th) in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming, algorithms, and data structures
- Understanding of software design principles and patterns is a plus
- Enthusiasm for games and game-making not just software development
- A genuine passion for becoming an extraordinary engineer, but also for continuous learning and expanding your knowledge across various fields
- Ability to communicate well with both technical and non-technical peers
INTERESTED IN GETTING A HEAD START?
- If you’re curious about what it’s like to be a QA Software Engineer at Nordeus try your hand at QA Puzzle – a fun challenge created to put your bug-busting skills to the test. While you can apply with just your CV, however solving the QA Puzzle gives you bonus points and saves you time later in the process.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
- Paid internship with benefits: Full-time internship with flexibility around your faculty obligations.
- Learning opportunities: Dedicated mentor and access to a huge internal base of knowledge.
- State-of-the-art workspace: Nordeus provides breakfast, lunch, snacks, and beverages, a fully-equipped gym, organized sports activities (yoga, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, basketball, football, boot camp), your own parking spot, an ergonomic workstation, top-notch tech equipment (including laptop, mobile phone, and other tech), a music corner, board and video games + latest consoles. We make sure your life at Nordeus is hassle-free.
- High level of creative freedom: trust, respect, and teamwork are the essence of who we are. We inspire and support each other to bring the joy of winning to the lives of millions.
- Playing your part in the future of our games: with over 260M registered users, Top Eleven is the world’s most successful football management game. With another game in the works, we are continuing our efforts to create powerful gaming experiences built to last.
- Working with experienced game makers: you will be a part of a multicultural team of over 200 employees from different countries.
- Making an impact: we are putting Serbia on the global map of gaming and working closely with the local community to develop the gaming ecosystem.