Sozap is looking for an experienced and passionate QA engineer to join our team and contribute to the success of our current and new game ideas. QA is the last line of defense in the Sozap development process. You’ll be responsible for testing the application, documenting bugs found in the process, and verifying fixes once they are submitted. You’ll be also in charge of rolling out all-new content, and monitoring the release process.
We are looking for someone who will find new ways to challenge our developers to excel. Someone who’ll come up with fresh takes on players behavior and reveal improvement spots in our game design.
Are you a results-oriented self-starter, who has a keen eye for detail and passion for excellence?
Interested in joining an expanding company to impact the future of gaming?
Join us today!
- Knowledge how to set up a proper QA pipeline that will guarantee game stability
- Perform testing accurately and thoroughly to detect bugs, software issues and/or design flaws
- Report bugs and post an accurate description along with reproduction steps in Jira
- Help in maintaining a consistent game systems functionality by developing an in-depth understanding of them and their associated requirements
- Create and execute test cases based on design documents
- Work closely with the developers to provide early testing and feedback about features, helping to maintain a smooth development process
- Ability to provide high-quality feedback about any game feature both as a tester and a fellow player
- Actively collaborate with developers to clarify requirements, especially in terms of testability, consistency, and completeness
- Participate proactively in sprint refinements, plannings and retrospectives
- Curious and proactive mind
- QA experience in Mobile Games or Mobile Apps (iOS, Android) a minimum of 2-3 years
- Experience with software test tools and applications
- Knowledge of quality assurance processes and methodologies
- Strong analytical mindset with ability to probe the bug until all reproduction steps are pin-pointed
- Ability and patience to perform detailed testing
- Team player with great work ethics
- Ability to lead a team
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Experience with Unity and Git
- Experience in testing gaming products
- Understanding of the development processes and software lifecycle
- Passion for video games
We are a rapidly-growing Swedish company with offices in Serbia. Our new home in Nis, the Science Technology Park, is at the heart of IT development in the city. The complex is only a 15-minute walk from the city center.
We are a multinational company that welcomes you no matter where you are from. If you need to relocate, we will assist you to make sure that the process is smooth for you, your family and whoever and whatever you’re bringing along.
SOZAP is growing, we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
Please attach your CV and Cover Letter below along with your portfolio, previous projects or relevant information.
We look forward to reviewing your application.