PLAYSTUDIOS, Inc. is the creator of the groundbreaking playAWARDS loyalty platform, and a publisher and developer of award-winning mobile games, including the iconic Tetris® mobile app, POP! Slots, myVEGAS Slots, myVEGAS Blackjack, my KONAMI Slots, myVEGAS Bingo, and MGM Slots Live. Besides USA and Asia, Playstudios Europe has opened its doors in Belgrade in 2021. We are working on the Pop!Slots and MGM Slots Live games and we are working on the new Tetris® app. We are a dynamic and young-minded environment, blooming with talented developers, creatives, quality assurance professionals and other leaders working together to change the face of social gaming!
We are looking for an experienced Product Monetization Manager – to join our Live team, work with us to serve our huge community of players, and take advantage of the opportunities at hand. We need someone with a great creative mind, who loves data, and has a passion for running an operation at scale. We also need him or her to be a team player, leader, and fun to work with and amazing in general. If that’s you, don’t be shy!
- Planning and executing marketing activities to motivate and encourage the players to stay, play and pay.
- Specification and production management of end to end marketing activities, interfacing with the product, creative, R&D & QA counterparts.
- Cooperating with teams in Tel-Aviv and Serbia.
- Managing the operation of in-game promotional activities, using our game’s Back end system.
- Analysing and monitoring in-game activities and players’ engagement with them, against target business KPIs.
- Having a passion for playing mobile games.
- BA degree in the field of Industrial engineering/Economics
- 2+ years of experience in Gaming industries or B2C companies – as a Marketing Manager, Data Marketing Analyst or Product Manager
- 2+ years of proven experience working with numbers, formulas, excel, and SQL
- Having a passion for playing mobile games
- English proficiency both spoken and written
- A Creative marketer, an organised producer, a technical operator, a smart analyst
- A methodical, organised and thorough person able to design efficient work processes
- A problem solver – a highly inventive thinker that will provide insightful, innovative solutions to challenging problems
- Focus on consumer behaviour in digital entertainment/games
- Past experience in the social games industry
Please send your CVs exclusively in English.