WHY WE NEED YOU:
We’re making amazing games and we need a Product Marketing Manager to work on launching and sustaining top-grossing F2P mobile titles.
Do you have a history of translating strategy into a marketing plan for amazing products? Ready for an exciting new challenge? Let’s talk!
SOME OF THE THINGS YOU’LL BE WORKING ON:
- Develop goals for organic growth and overall user base growth of our games and develop organic growth strategies and tactics;
- Build product marketing strategies and campaigns, from internal, playtests through to live operations engaging players for years to come
- Develop and be accountable for the brand, developing brand strategy for both live and newly developed games
- Studying the company’s products and users including product benefits for users
- Coordinate a cross-functional group of marketers, design, and development to establish a game that will reach gamers across the globe;
- Be an integral link that is recognized as a team member in both product and marketing teams
- Partner with Product managers to lead and develop a unified vision for new product features and product roadmap making them marketable
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Develop positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation, and enabling marketing teams to ensure they’re aligned so they can work efficiently to generate and close opportunities
- Monitor and analyze business/product and marketing KPIs for game health check-ins on the project and quarterly basis to report to leadership
- Make things happen when others only see roadblocks, coordinate and prioritize work, bring focus and clarity when there are too many things going on
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3+ years of marketing experience working on exciting products – bonus if products are from entertainment or gaming areas
- Interest in gaming/football – You like to spend some of your time watching football or playing games. Even better if you love both!
- Collaborator – you know how to work well with different teams and how to align around common goals either leading from the front, or as a part of the team
- Good organizer – you always need a plan, and you’re good at organizing people and projects with multiple touch-points
- Analytical – You look at data and understand it which helps you make good data-driven decisions and set goals
- Creative – know what good creative looks like and able to blend great creative that is both loved by players and, also, effective
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Proactive and self-starter.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
Striving to nurture our culture and creative environment, we make sure we take care of the people we hire, including:
- Competitive compensation, perks, and benefits: unlimited vacation days, best-in-class learning and development opportunities, premium private medical insurance for you and your family members, Nordeus provided breakfast, lunch, snacks, and beverages
- State of the art workspace
- High level of creative freedom: You won’t waste time on endless meetings getting several levels of approvals
- Chance to work with a team of experienced game makers
- Access to the latest tools and technology
- Be part of making Belgrade a leading tech and business hub of Southeastern Europe: We are working closely with the community to develop the gaming ecosystem and empower talent