Our main goal is to provide users with high-quality mobile games, and excellent cooperation of our teams is a necessary ingredient of that goal!
We’re a mobile development studio born in Niš and, in the past 10 years, we have published a lot of great apps and games in casual categories. Thanks to our expansion, in 2020 we established an independent gaming company named Webelinx Games with the mission to create a memorable gaming experience for millions of people worldwide. At this moment, we have over 15 million active players and we are growing continuously. In a stimulating environment, Webelinx Games gives talented people the freedom to explore and nurture their potential, which is the foundation of our company.
We’re now looking for an experienced Product Manager who will join our team. In the role of Product Manager you will be responsible for the full life cycle of the game and you’ll partner up with our teams to deliver games players will simply love.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaboration with the Analytics Team to identify key opportunities for further game development in all aspects
- Developing player-driven product features, objectives, and strategies based on player experience, analytics and best practice
- Driving the strategic decisions on current and future investments through reporting on the product performance and exploratory data analyses
- Leading and developing gaming product initiatives across the company through establishment of a shared vision and collaboration
- Building up the needed team capabilities in cooperation with the Technical and Team Leads
- Love for games is a simple must!
- 2+ years experience in the gaming industry in a similar position
- Wealth of practical experience with iOS and Android freemium games marketplaces, trends and best practices
- Proven experience in using data and ad-hoc metrics to drive the development direction for games
- Basic project management knowledge, utilizing software such as Trello or JIRA
- Experience of working in an agile environment is preferable
- Fluency in English and nice to have Serbian Intermediate proficiency
- Skilled in various communication types and able to pass the message about complex ideas clearly to different audiences
Additional points for you, if you have:
- Business Acumen and Perspective
- Experience with data analysis
- Producer or Product Manager experience in gaming industry
- Experience with interactive story games
This position is preferably located with the rest of our team in Niš, but it could also be remote.
If you are interested in growing our products with us, make sure to get in contact with us.
We would love to have you on our team!
To apply for this job please visit webelinx.talentlyft.com.