Playstudios is responsible for building real-time MMO (massively multiplayer online) games, played by millions of users across the world, with new features released on a daily basis.
We’re looking for a backend engineer to join our Platform domain and play a key role in our growth while developing the platform’s backend across multi apps.
We believe in clean architecture and implementations that plan ahead and see the big picture (product-wise and technology-wise), we encourage learning (and failing) and sharing, and we deeply believe in taking responsibility and ownership of our projects.
- Develop core capabilities of the backend platform (login, finance, etc)
- Develop platform’s BE framework on which our microservices ecosystem is built
- Execute full software development lifecycle of new components and business features
- Build high-scale cloud-based real-time systems in the multiplayer world
- Develop microservice-based distributed systems, both from scratch and by decomposing legacy components
- Analyze and improve the efficiency and stability of our system
- About 3 years of relevant coding experience
- Strong JAVA programming skills
- Strong design & architecture skills
- Experience with Spring framework (Spring, Spring Boot, etc.)
- BSc in computer science or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with distributed systems and microservices architecture
- Experience with Cloud Platforms (AWS, GCP), Serverless applications, and container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
- Experience with MongoDB or other document-based databases
- Experience with RabbitMQ or other message brokers
- Experience in full-stack development
- Experience developing for real-time large-scale applications
- Experience with developing (or playing) online games