PLAYSTUDIOS, Inc. is the creator of the groundbreaking playAWARDS loyalty platform, and a publisher and developer of award-winning mobile games, including the iconic Tetris® mobile app, POP! Slots, myVEGAS Slots, myVEGAS Blackjack, my KONAMI Slots, myVEGAS Bingo, and MGM Slots Live. Besides USA and Asia, Playstudios Europe has opened its doors in Belgrade in 2021. We are working on the Pop! Slots and MGM Slots Live games and from this year, we are working on the new Tetris® app. We are a dynamic and young-minded environment, blooming with talented developers, creatives, quality assurance professionals and other leaders working together to change the face of social gaming!
Building a great game is a challenge. We want the game to be exciting, randomized, and be full of turnarounds. To create the perfect game, we develop tools like a game simulator, we use complex math to design the experience, and data to optimize it.
If you love inventing games, Math makes you crazy and you are not afraid to code your dreams – join us here at Playstudios Europe!
- Take part in the innovative process of creating new games mechanics;
- Be the mathematical brain behind the game;
- Use your analytical skills to optimize and validate exciting game experiences;
- Code the game logic itself;
- Working closely with the client developers;
- Balance and optimize the game KPIs post-release, based on data-driven decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science / math / industrial engineering;
- 2+ years of experience in Python / R code languages or any other software language;
- Strong mathematical / statistical skills;
- Passion for games & a high level of creativity in order to invent new innovative game mechanics;
- Be positive and self-driven, with the ability to be collaborative in a team environment.
- Familiar with gaming industry and its current trends, especially luck – based games.
Please send your CVs exclusively in English.