Football is an exciting game driven by powerful emotions with every pass, dribble, goal and miss!
But how can the whole experience be captured in a simulation? How easy is it to troubleshoot, test and analyze this simulation? To that, we say “Challenge accepted”!
Our goal is to re-create the dynamic interaction that football brings in our Football Engine. We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer (Tools) to help us on a mission of delivering the best football experience to millions of users through our games! You would be a part of a world-class team engineering advanced tools solutions for our in-house Football Engine.
Sounds exciting? We might just have a perfect opportunity for you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Integrate, debug, and test various technologies for evaluating cutting-edge AI/Animation systems
- Work side by side with research scientists and engineers to understand their software tool pain points, prioritize solutions and create the systems and tools that turbocharge their work
- Coordinate with infrastructure and tools teams across Nordeus to evaluate and integrate with internal systems
- Create robust interfaces, tools and data pipelines that allow engineers to rapidly investigate different approaches
- Write clean readable code, debug complex problems that span systems, identify priorities and satisfy project needs efficiently
- Learn constantly, dive into new areas with unfamiliar technologies, and embrace the ambiguity of football behavior problem solving
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 1 – 3 years of software engineering experience
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Experience with web development
- Know your way around a Unix shell
- Strong software engineering fundamentals, including coding, algorithms, problem-solving and data analysis skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Able to work independently under minimum supervision
- Familiarity with game engine architecture
- Knowledge of Unity game engine
- Experience with UI/UX design and implementation
- Experience with Blazor
- Experience with multivariate data visualization techniques
- Football knowledge
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
- The competitive compensation package, perks and benefits: unlimited vacation days, flexible working hours, premium private medical insurance for you and your family, offsites abroad for the whole company, fully-paid maternity leave, employee stock purchase plan, access to L&D platforms and opportunities and many more.
- State-of-the-art workspace: Nordeus provided breakfast, lunch, snacks, and beverages, a fully-equipped gym, organized sports activities (yoga, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, basketball, football, boot camp), your own parking spot, an ergonomic workstation, top-notch tech equipment (including laptop, mobile phone and bill coverage, and other tech), a kids’ playroom, a music corner, board and video games + latest consoles. We make sure your life at Nordeus is hassle-free.
- High level of creative freedom: trust, respect, teamwork are the essence of who we are. We inspire and support each other to bring the joy of winning to the lives of millions.
- Playing your part in the future of our games: with over 260M registered users, Top Eleven is the world’s most successful football management game. With another game in the works, we are continuing our efforts to create powerful gaming experiences built to last.
- Working with experienced game makers: you will be a part of a multicultural team of over 180 employees from different countries.
- Making an impact: we are putting Serbia on the global map of gaming and working closely with the local community to develop the gaming ecosystem.