Wargaming is looking for talented Engine C++ Developer who may bring his own expert skills to our worldwide project World of Warships.
We are the strong team with good professionals at the different areas. Our aim is to deliver best MMO Action game for our players! This sets difficult issues for Tech Department: find the best balance between performance and resources uses, integrate new technology at the large project and many others. Tech team is responsible for the improvement of client side our own game engine, we use mostly C++ 20.
Apply and join us in building the future of World of Warships!
What will you do?
- Develop technological solutions for the game client engine.
- Ensure stability and performance of the game.
- Maintain a high software quality and fix bugs.
- Write solid code with focus on performances and memory usage.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in C++ development.
- Willingness to work with scripting languages.
- Experience in identifying bottlenecks and optimizing existing / future code.
- Ability to debug engine level code.
- Ability to research existing approaches and adapt those to new or modified uses.
- Strong code and system design skills.
- English – Intermediate (B1-B2) or higher.
- Readiness to work in Belgrade office.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience with ActionScript or Python programming languages.
- Background in developing user interfaces across both front-end and in-game features.
Wargaming Belgrade is a game development studio in Serbia and a key member of the Wargaming global network. Our studio is home to talented and dedicated teams of game developers, artists, and designers, one of them being World of Warships team, who are passionate about creating the best gaming experiences for our players.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Belgrade office benefits include:
- Private Health Insurance
- Additional Vacation days on top of the statutory minimum of 20 working days (maximum +5 working
- Days dependent on years of services with Wargaming Group
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Team buildings / corporate events
- Gym trainings / Wellness program
- Personal Gaming Account
- Coffee, fruits, snacks in the office
- Referral program with rewards