PLAYSTUDIOS, Inc. is the creator of the groundbreaking playAWARDS loyalty platform, and a publisher and developer of award-winning mobile games, including the iconic Tetris® mobile app, POP! Slots, myVEGAS Slots, myVEGAS Blackjack, my KONAMI Slots, myVEGAS Bingo, and MGM Slots Live. Besides the USA and Asia, Playstudios Europe has opened its doors in Belgrade in 2021. We are working on the Pop! Slots and MGM Slots Live games, and from this year, we are working on the new Tetris® app. We are a dynamic and young-minded environment, blooming with talented developers, creatives, quality assurance professionals, and other leaders working together to change the face of social gaming!
We love data! We use data to guide our decisions and grow and improve our business. We have an incredible team of Data Scientists, Data Engineers, and Analysts our work is highly sought-after, and our impact on the business is tremendous.
- The size and complexity of the mobile games environment pose exciting problems to work on for data lovers.
- As a Full-stack Analyst in our Data Team, you will perform end-to-end analytics.
- You will be in charge of the full life cycle: from collecting data to producing insights and recommendations. That means you are an excellent data engineer who can do anything with SQL and Python, and you’re also a curious business analyst who can answer business questions.
Careful! We have really big-data and tons of challenging questions 🙂
- 2+ years experience in Data analysis in B2C company
- Experience in social games industry- BIG advantage
- Advanced SQL capabilities
- Experience in Python or R
- Ability to communicate complex findings and ideas in plain language
- Being able to work in teams towards a shared goal
- Enjoying discovering and solving problems