The main focus of the Compositing Artist is to integrate live-action, 3D and digital matte painting elements to create the final shot. Good knowledge of Nuke software is required.
• Integrates 3D elements, digital imaging elements and thumbnails with no visible edges to create final shot.
• Performs all aspects of compositing;
• Creates coarse and precise alpha masks using roto software and removes rigs and wire elements using Nuke software or other Paint software.
• Works on blue/green screen extractions;
• Takes part in client reviews.