Ubisoft Belgrade is looking for a talented C++ Programmers to join our growing team! As a C++ Programmer, you will contribute to the development of our major AAA titles for PC and the latest consoles. You will work with a talented team of programmers, designers, artists, and testers to shape the future of gaming by creating and improving features based on the design, develop, maintain and extend abilities of our engine and gameplay systems, and taking care of overall architecture. You might find yourself working in various areas, including UI, memory management, loading, streaming, physics, audio, online, and platform-specific systems.
- Participate in the project development by implement features focusing on the quality of interaction between the player and the game.
- Offer technical solutions, innovate and improve the quality of implementation, performance and feature usability.
- Communicate with the teams that use the technology in order to understand their requirements and to together define the implementation and improvement needs.
- Keep the existing codebase up to date in accordance with the latest changes occurred in the development pipeline.
- Work together with other international Ubisoft studios
- Good knowledge of C++ programming
- Ability to identify development needs in our industry
- Knowledge about the internal tools used in the video game production pipeline
- Willingness to participate in the development of the junior members of our team
- Experience in communicating effectively with both technical and non-technical parties
- Fluent in English
- Eligibility to work in Serbia without additional documentation
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of C# programming is a big plus
- [60 minutes] – HR interview via MS teams
- [7 days time for approximately 16 hours work] – Visual Studio Project; Details are explained at the end of HR interview
- [90 minutes] – Technical interview with Lead Programmers
- Private health insurance (once you begin your employment your private health insurance will become active on the 15th of the following month)
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance Program (EAP)
- Udemy business access
- Advance payment of earnings, up to three times a year up to 50% of earnings
- Ubisoft goodies (Ubisoft connect)
- Udemy business access
- Fruit offered every week
- Access to the gym
- Access to the internal library equipped with games, consoles and specialized study materials
- Discount at certain shops and restaurants
We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
Join us and become a key part in the gaming world!