World of Warships Franchise is looking for the proactive Business Assistant to provide support to Head of the whole WoWS Franchise.
In this role, the candidate will take an active part in managing workflows, organizing events and coordinating meetings, supporting operational workflow of the manager and much more. If you are able to connect with a variety of people, quickly find your feet in new situations, and stay calm whatever the circumstances, then we want to hear from you!
World of Warships is the best naval game around, letting you take the command of legendary warships from the period of the 20th century as you battle your way across the open sea with other players.
The project is driven by a team of international developers who combine talent with their passion for video games, resulting in World of Warships being a favorite hobby for millions all around the globe with keeping its community ever-growing!
What will you do?
- Complex calendar management;
- Travel logistics and expense reporting;
- Cooperating with the Events team, helping with events planning and organization;
- Manage the flow of documentation;
- Create reports, MFU’s, documents & presentations proof-reading, editing, etc.
- Support business guests;
- Coordinate other projects as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- Excellence in administrative skills and functions;
- Strong planning and organizational skills ;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and effectively set up priorities;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (fluent English(written/verbal), Serbian & basic Russian skills);
- Experience working in an international company with a large amount of documentation and business correspondence;
- Working knowledge of key Microsoft Office tools: Word, PowerPoint, Excel;
- Careful and thoughtful approach to documentation and the completion of set tasks;
- Accountability and good time management;
- Responsible, diligent, punctual, proactive, sociable, and result-oriented.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Readiness for the business trips;
- Passion for games.