WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Epic Games creates and deploys advanced computer-vision and machine learning technologies to transform the production and consumption of digital media. With our MetaHuman Product, we enable creation of photorealistic digital faces and push the boundaries of Digital Humans. Our innovations include world-leading technologies for precise facial tracking in marker-less video, stereo, and depth data. These methods, already well-known for powering the industry’s leading digital human services, now bring high-fidelity experiences to creatives and consumers alike.
What You’ll Do
The Tech production role includes technical and production focus where the employee will be responsible for planning, implementing, improving processes and maintaining methods and tools in order to help the team to deliver the features and technology that we build. The role requires the ability to track the progress of the team, to achieve the production objectives and to ensure that the team members remain committed and highly motivated.
In this role, you will
- Collaborating with Team Leads to establish and maintain project plans, schedules, and roadmaps, visions, considering dependencies across multiple development teams to ensure successful releases.
- Help negotiate requirements for feature requests between technology and content teams.
- Provide transparency on project status and risks to stakeholders in order to ensure they are properly informed of any impacts from upcoming releases.
- Communicate frequently with the rest of the production team and project leads on project status, risks, and opportunities.
- Improving, organizing and optimizing, the team workflow, processes, to ensure a simpler and clearer coordination and communication.
- Driving team strategy and ensuring to track the team progress and initiate contingency plans.
- Leading and managing senior staff members and helping them develop a culture of feedback and constant improvement, including determining human resource needs, set up and follow up on the hiring and assignment plans.
What we’re looking for
- Several years of technical-related project management experience — setting clear goals, planning and delivering features with cross functional teams and multiple competing requirements.
- Ability to drive high velocity, high impact development cycles, balancing out short-term needs and long-term vision.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude; strong preference to applicants with development (programming, technical) experience with strong understanding of agile and its standard practices.
- Ability to adapt and be effective in new situations within a highly dynamic environment. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience working with JIRA and willing to spend a lot of time in gDoc, gSheet, and JIRA.
- Excellent tracking and reporting skills and ability to visualize data and convey information if and when needed
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
We pay 100% for benefits for both employees (EEs) and dependents (deps). Our current benefits package includes coverage for private medical insurance (inc. dental/vision), supplemental life, supplemental accident, and disability. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Being A PART OF 3LATERAL TEAM
Our mission is to evolve through exploring abstract landscapes of art and science, exciting new technologies and, most importantly, through nurturing continuous multi-disciplinary communication and company values among our team members. Our talented and devoted individuals are all gathered around the same vision of creating and constantly improving technology that allows creation of high-fidelity replicas of human appearance and motion with special focus on real time and usable across all digital mediums.
In order to ensure a supportive and collaborative environment we:
- Enable professional long-term career development through continuous education and specialization
- Work with exciting new technologies and ambitious, industry changing, projects
- Attendance at the leading seminars and conferences from the industry
- Sustain personal goals through family-oriented work regulations
- Empower autonomy of thinking and acting
- Pleasant working atmosphere in our cozy offices with friendly and well-minded individuals
- Work from home model during pandemic
We are looking for new team members who can inspire us and are willing to give us a chance to inspire them, contribute to their ideas, skills and knowledge. With joint forces with our mother company Epic Games we are continually developing the state of the art in Unreal Engine as a leading team for creation of next generation virtual humans and creatures.