Wargaming is looking for а Middle/Senior 3D Artist to work on World of Warships in our brand-new Belgrade office.
World of Warships is the best naval game around, letting you take the command of legendary warships from the period of the 20th century as you battle your way across the open sea with other players.
Join our 3D Art department – a team of professionals who are passionate about making models of steel giants that players lead to battles. On the role of 3D artist in WoWS you will be able to create models of different warships armament and equipment! You will enhance your skills in modeling difficult engineering constructions and dive into the history of the naval fleet, and, what’s most important, make your contribution to the most enjoyable naval game being played around the globe!
What will you do?
- Low-poly hard surface modeling in Maya;
- Texturing in Photoshop and Substance Painter;
- Creation of detailed 3D gameplay models of ships and other gameplay objects using historical references
What are we looking for?
- Experience with:
– Autodesk Maya;
– Adobe Photoshop;
– Substance Painter;
- 3D modeling commercial experience;
- English: pre-intermediate or higher
- Readiness to work full-time in the office.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Engineering education;
- Knowledge of the Russian language (reading documentation);
- Knowledge World of Warships game.
Wargaming Belgrade is a game development studio in Serbia and a key member of the Wargaming global network. Our studio is home to talented and dedicated teams of game developers, artists, and designers, one of them being World of Warships team, who are passionate about creating the best gaming experiences for our players.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Our benefits in Belgrade include:
- Additional Vacation days on top of the statutory minimum dependent on years of service with Wargaming Group)
- Up to 8 “Trust days” per calendar year that require no medical certificate
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Premium Private Health Care
- Commuting allowance
- Gym trainings / Wellness program
- Personal Gaming Account
- Coffee, fruits, and snacks in the office
- Company events
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program – you can recommend the best talents to the Company and receive a reward