We are looking for someone with a keen eye for detail and who is able to adapt to different art styles. However, being a part of SOZAP is more than that. SOZAP is a studio where team members decide among themselves rather than being told what to do. We strongly believe that creative freedom is critical for crafting great game titles!
Are you passionate about making quality art and immersive environments?
Interested in joining an expanding company to impact the future of gaming?
Join us today!
- Creating engaging game assets and environments
- Communicate effectively and proactively with other team members
- Contribute to all parts of the game development through playing, discussing, and providing feedback
- 2-3 years of experience in creating high-quality architectural visualization, environments, lighting and levels
- Expert at creating environments and 3D assets in different art styles
- Experience with whiteboxing concepts to assemble assets into compelling environments
- Proficiency in Maya, Blender or equivalent 3D software
- Experienced in working with Substance Painter and Photoshop
- Knowledge of PBR workflow
- Good technical skills to manage memory, frame rate limits and budgets
- Able to manage and organize work to ensure deadlines are met
- Fluent in English
- Shipped 1 or more mobile game title/s
- Experienced in working with Unity
- Proficiency in Substance Designer
We are a rapidly-growing Swedish company with offices in Serbia. Our new home in Nis, the Science Technology Park, is at the heart of IT development in the city. The complex is only a 15-minute walk from the city center.
We are a multinational company that welcomes you no matter where you are from. If you need to relocate, we will assist you to make sure that the process is smooth for you, your family and whoever and whatever you’re bringing along.
SOZAP is growing, we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
Please attach your CV and Cover Letter below along with your portfolio, previous projects or relevant information.
We look forward to reviewing your application.