Do you want to be a part of one of the most promising niches in the local IT and creative industry? We can help! The SGA Jobs platform is a series of interviews Shift 2 Games implemented by SGA and our member companies. Every other Tuesday, we will demystify one interesting profession.
– what are the links between their previous formal and non-formal education and the work they do – what were the biggest challenges at the beginning
– what a working day looks like, who you work with and how.
After the conversation, they will show us which tools they use. Through Q&A at the end of each session, the audience will have the opportunity to ask direct questions to our guests, about everything we did not cover in the talk.
– How is the collection and definition of all requests going, how are the technical discussions, task completion assessments, standups, monitoring of progress and removal of obstacles?
– How is cooperation established and maintained with other teams from – Belgrade as well as from other countries?
– How does the team develop and how are candidates recruited?
People who come from other industries, not exclusively purely software, but who use programming languages such as C / C # / C ++ as well as people from the hardware and/or manufacturing industry where the representation of these programming languages is at a good level.